Providing a SAFE ENVIRONMENT for treating your mental and emotional health is a primary concern, so Dr. Erickson implemented the following PROTOCOLS:
1. This office is temporarily adopting a NO-TOUCH POLICY, such as handshakes or hugs (waving and air hugs at 6 feet distance are still allowed).
2. Door handles & common surfaces are SANITIZED between appointments.
3. A CLEAR BARRIER FILM covers commonly used door handles and is replaced frequently.
4. ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER is available throughout the office for your use.
5. Disposable, single-use 4mil vinyl exam GLOVES are also available.
6. The building management has instituted strict protocols for maintenance and
The office air is now filtered with a quiet medical-grade IQAir HyperHEPA AIR PURIFIER--one of only a few that cleans ultrafine particles down to .003 microns (viruses range from .004 to 1 micron)!
1. For anyone concerned about or affected by the Coronavirus, we can make arrangements for a PHONE CALL, CONFERENCE CALL or VIDEO SESSION through HIPAA-Compliant VSee. Just let me know, and we will work out the details.
2. NEW PAYMENT OPTIONS are now available. Preferred Apps include: Zelle and Venmo (please consider signing up if you haven’t already).
3. Please continue to respect the 24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY.
"The current health conditions have changed the way we live today. You may be experiencing anxiety or depression over Covid 19 Stay at Home Orders due to previous life circumstances, trauma, family and / relationships, or the isolation may have you experiencing temporary symptoms. In any case, I can help, and want to help you."
--Dr. Cassandra Erickson
Specific Services: Premarital & Marital/Couples Counseling; Divorce & Remarried Families; Parent/Child Relations; Stress; Depression; Anxiety; Self-Esteem; Work & Career Concerns; Adult Childhood Issues; Grief/Loss; Abuse/Trauma; Rape/Sexual Abuse; Prevention; Personal Growth/Relationship Enhancement
Specialty: Stress and trauma treatment, including Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
Additional Therapy Techniques: Eye-Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
Serving those in need of therapy and counseling in Indianapolis and nearby communities.
I look forward to seeing you again soon, via our current video sessions and back in person at the office! As soon as we open our Indianapolis Office for in person visits, you will be notified to set an in person appointment..
Those who know me know I like to laugh. We have comic strips posted on the wall of our Indianapolis office. View More.